Friday, April 9, 2010

Ghost Britain

Back when I cared so very deepy about LRP, around 2003, I started writing my own system - Ghost Britain - which was envisaged as a moderrn day zombie survival game, mostly so the players and crew didn't have to spend much on kit.
However, around 2004 - 2005 I stopped caring about LRP.

I have recently fired up my old desktop, and found my old Ghost Britain notes, and well, thy're the most complete piece of work i've produced in ages.
Kind of sad, really.

Anyways, I present to you Ghost Britain plus supporting crappy setting fiction. Feel free to use - Just credit me if you do.

Link to fiction

Link to system

2 comments:

  1. Great blog Nook, you could write for a living.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - my first blog comment - and I have no idea who it's from.
    I'm living the dream!

    ReplyDelete