Monday, November 28, 2011

Recruitment Drive / RPG group in Bolton, Manchester

My past few posts have alluded to the reestablishment of my gaming group, and our first couple of sessions.

We've got two GMs and six players at the moment, which is ok, but both games could do with another one or two players, to keep quorum up if somebody can't make it.

I've been doing Google searches myself to see if there are any other gaming groups in the area, or any loose players, and it occurred to me that this blog will show up on search results as well.
Duh!

So, please excuse me for this small indulgence:

If you live in the Bolton, Bury, Chorley, Wigan Salford or North Manchester (England) area, and are interested in playing RPG games on a Tuesday night, then leave a comment below, I can probably hook you up.

We have a back room in a Real Ale pub that can easily hold up to five separate games, and are currently running two: Star Wars Saga Edition and Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 2nd Ed.

In the past we've played: Dungeons & Dragons 4e, World of Darkness, Hunter: the Vigil and Trail of Cthulhu.

2 comments:

  1. Call it what you want (my wife calls it worse), if you're nearby, you're welcome...

    ReplyDelete